How we fulfill that competitive advantage:
- In-house professional team of thermoforming and package engineering experts which utilize the latest CAD solid modeling technologies dedicated to solving your problems and exceeding your expectations.
- In depth evaluation of our clients processes to look for areas of improvement, added value and sustainability in the products we are developing for them.
- Complete project management from initial part design to prototype to on-time delivery of finished products.
- Dedicated in-house tooling department with the latest technology and capabilities.
- Custom products to meet your specific needs. Stock products where custom is not necessary.
- Low and high volume production, from 10 to many millions.
- Inventory management and Just-in-Time (JIT) programs.
- Thin gauge in-line automated forming operations for light weight packaging requirements.
- Heavy gauge rotary and single station automated forming operations for heavy duty packaging and component requirements.
- 3 and 5-axis CNC router trimming.
Our staff and processes are dedicated to providing innovative solutions to make your products better, faster, and more cost effective in all aspects of your operation. We constantly work at continuous improvement through continuous review of our policies and procedures for their effectiveness, value and efficiency to our clients.