CJK Thermoforming Solutions has helped companies in a diverse range of industries design and manufacture custom thermoformed plastic solutions since 1993.
- Heavy Gauge Parts for OEM Products
- Heavy Packaging & Trays
- Storage & Containment
“You have taken on some difficult jobs for us after others have failed and succeeded where others failed.”
Custom Heavy Gauge Thermoforming for OEMs
We manufacture highly-durable custom thermoformed industrial-grade components for your equipment and machinery–from very small parts to very large parts. We use the latest technologies and equipment to produce high-end, precise, and consistent parts.
- Industrial Equipment and Heavy Machinery
- Dashboards, Fascia, Headlines and Compartments
- Fenders, Guards, Fins and Shields
- Instrument Panels, Housings and Control Boxes
- Large & Small Plastic Components
- Heavy Packaging: Dunnage, Totes and Bins
Our award-winning engineering team has decades of thermoforming and package engineering experience. Our staff includes degreed packaging engineers to allow us to apply professional packaging practices to our designs and processes.
- Best Value to Market
- Innovative Design
Thin Gauge In-Line Thermoforming/Vacuum Forming:
- Forming material thickness .010” – .060”
- Using materials virgin & recycled grades of PVC, PETE, HIPS, HDPE, PP, LDPE, plus other engineering-grade materials.
Heavy Gauge Sheet Thermoforming and Pressure Forming:
- Forming material thickness .040” – .625”
- Using materials virgin and recycled PVC, PETE, HIPS, HDPE, PP, ABS, PC, Kydex [Conductive, Static Dissipative, UL and FR Grades, plus other engineering grades]
We are your professional team of thermoforming and package engineering experts for industrial, retail, electronics, medical, and OEM markets. Our focus is to get your product to market in the fastest possible time while looking at all aspects of the package/product that can impact costs.
- Best value to market
- Trusted solutions provider
- In-house machining capabilities
- Logistics services
Sustainability and eco-consciousness are top-of-mind at CJK. Every process and product we create, we do so with the environment in mind.
Unlike paper, which can only be recycled 2-3 times before it loses fiber strength, polymer packaging can be ground, reintroduced, and reformed indefinitely.
We use recycled grade polymer materials in well over 90% of our FDA and retail packaging products. all processing waste is sorted, ground, and returned to polymer processors that reintroduce 100% back into reusable products.
All of our Products and Packaging:
Are beneficial, safe, and healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle.
Meet market criteria for performance and cost.
Are sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy.
Maximize the use of renewable or recycled source materials.
Are manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices.
Are made from materials healthy in all probable end-of-life scenarios.
Are physically designed to optimize materials and energy.
Are effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial cradle to cradle cycles.